Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaysToWow #CollectiveBias
I’m excited to be sharing a favorite recipe of mine – Cracker Crusted Cod with delicious and buttery Town House Crackers. I have fond memories of my mom baking it, when I was little, but I also love it now as a mom because it is a quick and easy meal that my kids love! This is a holiday favorite and the perfect meal to cook on Christmas Eve.
I picked up some Town House Crackers on my last shopping trip to Target. I’m up there most weeks picking up essentials for the house. They were on sale so I grabbed a bunch of different varieties.
Conor LOVES this dish, so he and his new teddy (Fluffy) were excited to help make dinner.
Cracker Crusted Cod
Ingredients– 1 lb of Cod – Town House Original Crackers – Butter ( 2 tablespoons) – Parlsey – Lemon – Baking Dish – Cooking Spray or more butter
– Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray cooking spray or butter your baking dish.
– Take a sleeve of Town House Crackers (original flavor) and put in a sealable plastic bag. Crush with rolling pin. This is a great job for a little helper!
– Squeeze lemon over fish.
– In fact, this whole recipe is kid friendly, so if you also have a little one that likes to help in the kitchen (this is a great option). Sprinkle a good coating of cracker crumbs all over the fish.
– Cube the butter and put pats along the top of the fish.
– Scatter parsley on top and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the bread crumbs become golden and the fish is cooked through.
I served it with mixed greens and more lemon, but this dish is also lovely with steamed broccoli, rice, roasted vegetables and roasted potatoes.
The fish is so light and flakey and the buttery cracker crumbs taste like heaven.
I know your family will enjoy this for the holidays and even after! It is a great meal if you’ve been running errands or taking the kids to activities after school. Everyone in my house loves it.
What do you enjoy making over the holidays? Can’t wait to hear!
If you’d like more recipes and ideas with Town House Crackers click here.