I love autumn decorating. It can be so fun and affordable. I did this galvanized tray for our living room and it was so fun and easy.
I 'shopped' my home for items I already had and the supermarket. Could that be any easier?!?
I filled the tray with black eyed peas from the supermarket:
|Black Eyed Peas|
|Black Eyed Peas and Corks|
Could it get any easier and quicker than that? My little guy loved helping toss everything and he also loves 'playing with the beans' pretending it is a construction site with diggers (Ah, life with kids).
|Conor and our table display|
- Galvanized Tray from Decor Steals
- Black Eyed Peas - local supermarket
- Pumpkins - local supermarket
- corks - had from drinking wine
- tea light holders and lights - Ikea
- white candle holder - Target
- black rat silhouettes - Dollar Tree
We have a great giveaway going on with Nancy at the Sea Rose Cottage for a fantastic Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint Giveaway. If you dying to get your hands on this paint (and I know you are) then head over here to enter.